Feel of heaven.



After my special place(my balcony) gave me creeps for few months(All because of stubble burning and its side effects)... My little heaven is back...

Its monsoon time... If you go through weather news than you'll get to know that half India is struggling with almost flood like situation. 

Yesterday was the first rain I witnessed in this month that too for just half an hour. I guess God listened me complaining...

It wasn't much but still it was a big relief from scorching heat. It started with sound of rain drops on the grill on my balcony... Ting.. Ting... and then it came with full force... Sound was just like music for the soul. I love rain and the monsoon, I believe Rain has special healing powers...

Today I woke up and it was all dry and cool... I guess this is what monsoon is... Blend of everything... Like mixed emotions... You get little bit from every season... warmth of summer, coolness of winters, winds of autumn, freshness of spring. 


The pictures I clicked few minutes before are nothing compared to what I actually experienced. 

The sound of lite thunder; fragrance of fresh air, green grass, wet mud feel of cool air giving goosebumps; feel of winds on my face and also blowing through my hair (typical bollywood moment, hairs blowings.. Lol...)... I am completely in love with this heavenly feeling... 

All together arouses a desire for the wings to fly. This makes me little bit envious...envious from the joy of birds... I see them doing formations, flowing with the wind...

Well... Leaving my unrealistic wish and envy behind... I continue to enjoy nature... 

Life is full of beauty... 
Take a break and Notice it... 


1 comment: