Treasure box...



Life is back on track after festive season...now it's time to unpack the suitcase and unwrap the gifts...

I hate unpacking...it's so depressing....

Unwrapped gifts...boxes of chocolates, rasgullas, gulab jamun, soan papri...biscuits...last box left...... it was not what I expected.

I was so excited as if I found some lost treasure box.





(Gift box of paper boat)

I remember the first time I saw the advertisement on television saying the drink will take you back in your childhood. I neglected thinking  it being a deceptive advertising, but the day I myself experienced their aampanna and aamras flavours, i became its fan. Since then I carry them where ever I go, long travelling....ignoring my all time favourite soft drink.

Unaware of the fact there awaited one more surprise inside the box. I opened it smiling..."Wow"...

Opened it hurriedly and there it was....

I found a book "The Ramayana" by RK Narayan.

Gift box/ Treasure box of paper boat

It definitely took me back in my childhood where Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana and RK Narayany's Malgudi days were a big hit on TV. Not like today's daily soaps, back then we would wait for the weekly shows and excitedly sat in front of TV.

This truly proved to be a treasure box. A box of treasured memories...mom making aamras...we all sitting watching Ram and. Ravana fight...and the short meaningful stories and specially the tune of malgudi days " taana..Na.. Na..tana...Na Na Na"....Wow!

Any drink can be made to taste good. Or feel nutritious. But how many drinks tell a story? These are the first few lines from the paper boat inspiration page.

So true....

I really loved the surprise, what better gift than a book...



Promote a good habit... #Reading

#promoteagoodhabit #reading
Reading is a fundamental building block of learning. Reading enhances the general development of man and his society. This is the best gift one can ever give...

This is not my review to the product as i am not a food critic. I am just a voice, frankly its the surprise factor that I was compelled to write. I love reading, I started really late, after my teenage so I got impressed with their way of promoting a good habit...

Do read...start today...It's never to late....

No comments:

Post a Comment